Our goal has always been to provide the highest available quality periodontal care to our Hawaii community. At your next appointment, in addition to upholding the OSHA standards that we have always maintained, you will notice updated office protocols, new technology, and additional equipment above and beyond the required. Please read them over so you know what to expect when you come to your appointment.
- Prior to Your Appointment:
- Patients will be asked to complete a new health screening and a verbal consent for treatment.
- We may ask you to pay your patient co-pay over the phone for contactless payment.
- Your Arrival:
- Please wear a mask upon entering the building and our office.
- We ask that patients check-in by coming into the office and letting us know you have arrived. We may ask you to wait outside in case we are checking out another patient to limit contact with other patients.
- Additional Prevention Measures:
- Patients will be given an oral rinse and asked to use hand sanitizer before starting a procedure.
- Temperature checks:
- All team members and patients will be screened daily. Anyone with a temperature of 100° or higher will not be permitted to enter our office.
- Keeping Everyone Safe:
- Our staff will be fully donned with PPE (personal protection equipment) happy to see you and still smiling underneath it all.
- Behind the Scenes:
- As always, each operatory will be meticulously prepared for your arrival. In addition to every surface being treated with the proper disinfection tools, we have added a medical-grade air purifier that remove bacteria and viruses in room.
- End of Your Appointment:
- We will schedule your next appointment and email or print your receipt.
We appreciate your understanding regarding our new procedures and hope you appreciate the added safety measures we are taking to ensure your care. Thank you for allowing us to be a dedicated part of your healthcare team.